February 1, 2020
We are is headquartered in the United States of America in the state of California. By viewing any content on the site or otherwise using the Services, Products and Applications offered by us, you consent to the transfer of information to the United States of America to the extent applicable, and the collection, storage, and processing of information under California, USA law.
Information we collect
We need to collect information about you to provide you with the Services and pesonalized experiences.
Information you provide
We collect information about you when you use our Services, including:
- Identification Information. Your name; email address; phone number; photograph; and demographic information when you apply or sign up for a account in one of our Applications or other Services, and authentication credentials (for example, information you use to login to your account), including IP address.
Information We Collect From Your Use of our Services
We collect information about you and the devices you use to access the Services, such as your computer, mobile phone, or tablet. The information that we collect includes:
- Device Information. Information about your device, including your hardware model, operating system and version, device name, unique device identifier, mobile network information, and information about the device’s interaction with our Services.
- Use Information. Information about how you use our Products, Services and Applications, including your access time, “log-in” and “log-out” information, browser type and language, country and language setting on your device, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, the domain name of your Internet service provider, other attributes about your browser, mobile device and operating system, any specific page you visit on our platform, content you view, features you use, the date and time of your visit to or use of the Services, your search terms, the website you visited before you visited or used the Services, data about how you interact with our Services, and other clickstream data.
Children and COPPA
We are committed to complying with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). We do not use our Services to intentionally solicit data from or market to children under the age of 13. We encourage parents and guardians to report any suspicions that a child has provided us with information without their consent. We will take reasonable action to remove this information
How we use your information
We may use information about you for a number of purposes, including:
Providing, Improving, and Developing our Services
- Providing, maintaining and improving our Services
- Developing new Products and Services
- Improving, personalizing, and facilitating your use of our Services
- For analytics, Measuring, tracking, and analyzing trends and usage in connection with your use or the performance of our Services
Advertising and marketing
- Marketing of our Services
- Showing custom advertising with in our Products and Services
Sharing your information
We may share information about you as follows:
With Third Parties
We share your information with third parties services. We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Safety and Compliance with Law
We may also share your information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, or to otherwise protect our rights.
With Your Consent
With your consent. For example:
- At your direction or as described at the time you agree to share.
- When you authorize a third party application or website to access your information.
We use your information in our Products and Services and Applications, to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you.
Cookies and other similar technologies
We use various technologies to collect information when you access or use our Services, including placing a piece of code, commonly referred to as a “cookie,” or similar technology on your device and using web beacons described briefly below:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Most web and mobile device browsers are set to automatically accept cookies by default. However, you can change your browser settings to prevent automatic acceptance of cookies, or to notify you each time a cookie is set. Please refer to the browser documentation you are using to learn how to change these settings.
Third-party advertising and analytics and other services
We can use third-party service providers to provide advertising, site metrics, analytics and other services our Products and services require to work. The third-party service providers that we engage are bound by confidentiality obligations and other restrictions with respect to their use and collection of your information.
This Privacy Notice does not apply to, and we are not responsible for, third-party cookies, web beacons, or other tracking technologies, which are covered by such third parties’ privacy policies. For more information, we encourage you to check the privacy policies of these third parties to learn about their privacy practices. For more information about targeted advertising specifically, please visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices.
Examples of our third-party service providers to help deliver our Services or to connect to our Services include:
We use Google Admob https://admob.google.com to serve advertisements in our Applications / Products and Services.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access information we hold about you and to ask that your information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
California Privacy Rights
California law permits residents of California to request certain details about our disclosure of your information to third parties for direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to request this information, please contact us at the address listed below.
We may keep information that we will collect for an unlimited period of time.
Please note that electronic communication, particularly email, is not necessarily secure against interception. Please do not send sensitive data (e.g., Social Security, bank account, or credit card numbers) by email or web form. The internet is not a 100% secure environment, and we cannot guarantee absolute security of the transmission or storage of your information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.